Personal Trainer, Small Group Trainer Yoga, Bodypump, Pilates, Cycling, Coreblast Instructor
I began my love of fitness when I was a little girl, when my parents bought a health club in Western Montana. I graduated from Point Loma Nazarene in San Diego with a B.A. in Exercise Science and Journalism.
After university, I moved to Luxembourg to work internationally teaching Les Mills and yoga. I finished my time abroad in Santiago, Chile and moved back to the United States to be close to family. I believe that every day is an opportunity to change people’s lives. It is my hope to be a blessing to every single person I meet and help them reach their health and wellness goals!
- B.A. in Journalism from PLNU
- Certified Personal Trainer – NSCA
- ACE Certified Group Exercise
- Certified Les Mills Instructor
- The Institute of Interdisciplinary Yoga Studies, RYT, 500
- Certified Gravity Trainer
- Schwinn Certified Cycling Instructor
- TRX Certified
- AIM Elite Body Pump Instructor
- Primordial Sound Instructor
- Seven Spiritual Laws of Yoga Instructor